To promote excellence in clinical care and advancement, education, discovery and innovation of light based therapies.
To harness the beneficial effects of light while promoting understanding of the importance of photoprotection.
Areas of Interest
- Sun protection and prevention of skin cancers
- Light based therapies for skin diseases and beyond
- Diagnosis of light sensitivity diseases
- Interaction of environment and skin
- Use of light for improvement of health
The Society convenes a day-long Annual Scientific Meeting, held just prior to the annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
The official journal of the Society is Photodermatology, Photoimmunology, & Photomedicine.
30th Annual Meeting of the Photodermatology Society
March 18, 2021
The Photodermatology is planning a virtual annual meeting which will be held March 18, 2021. If you are a Society member or have paid for registration only, you will be sent a link to join the Zoom meeting.
A program draft can be found under the Meetings tab.