The Photodermatology Society is proud to present a range of up-to-date topics relevant to phototherapy at no additional cost. To watch videos from each year's annual meeting, please enter your email below. Your email will only be used to announce future Photodermatology Society meetings and will not be shared or sold.
Topics from the 2019 meeting include:
- PUVA: Clinical Pearls and Practical Matters (Part 1) & Primer for Phototesting and Photosensitivity (Part 2) with Elisabeth Richard, MD
- Phototherapy of Checkpoint Inhibitor Dermatoses with Kristen M. Beck, MD
- Narrow Band UVB Phototherapy for Uremic Pruritus with Noori Kim, MD
Topics from the 2018 meeting include:
- Therapeutic Challenges You Never Thought to Treat with UV with Elizabeth Buzney, MD
- Phototherapy in Children with Annie Grossberg, MD
- UVA-1: The UTSouthwestern Experience with Heidi Jacobe, MD, MSCS
Topics from the 2017 meeting include:
- Phototherapy for Vitiligo with Amit G. Pandya, MD
- Establishing and Operating a Phototherapy Clinic with Colby C. Evans, MD
- Treating Psoriasus and Eczema with Narrowband UVB (NBUVB) Phototherapy with Elizabeth Buzney, MD
- Creating a Home Phototherapy Practice with Heidi Jacobe, MD, MSCS
- Approach to the Phototherapy Patient with Heidi Jacobe, MD, MSCS
If you have any questions, concerns, or issues with this application process, please feel free to email the Administrative Coordinator at email@example.com.